2008 Nov 18 00:14

Re: [vox] In the market for a new MP3 player

Re: [vox] In the market for a new MP3 player

On Mon, Nov 17, 2008 at 1:07 PM, Richard S. Crawford
<rscrawford@mossroot.com> wrote:
> So I'm in the market for a new MP3/media player. My ideal player would play videos as well as MP3's and ogg files.

I personally don't see the need for lossy audio compression formats
now that storage is cheap and flash player capacities are higher, but
take a look at the Cowon iAudio 7:

http://www.cowonamerica.com/products/iaudio/7/

It plays FLAC as well as Ogg and MP3, USB mass storage, excellent
battery life, and video too (albeit on a small screen).  The Cowon
players are the best sounding players I've heard (significantly better
than iPod, Sandisk, etc.) ...