2008 Nov 17 10:07

[vox] Reminder: LUGOD meeting this Monday (Nov 17th): CathyMalmrose of ZaReason

[vox] Reminder: LUGOD meeting this Monday (Nov 17th): CathyMalmrose of ZaReason

The Linux Users' Group Of Davis meets at 7pm tomorrow (Mon. Nov. 17th)
at the Davis Public Library (315 E 14th St).

Our guest speaker will be Cathy Malmrose, CEO of ZaReason, Inc. of Berkeley.
The topic will be "Open Source Business Model".

For more, visit:  http://www.lugod.org/meeting/

Also: LUGOD officer nominations close at tomorrow's meeting, and
elections begin (or simply occur, if all positions run unopposed).
If you'd like to nominate yourself, or someone else, for a LUGOD officer
position, please email  typescript@lugod.org

See you tomorrow!

-bill!
pr@lugod.org