2008 Nov 06 14:42

Re: [vox] LUGOD 10 year anniversary plans

Re: [vox] LUGOD 10 year anniversary plans

I have nearly all LJs up till a bit over a year ago...  if there's interest in having a second set to give away.

On Thu, Nov 6, 2008 at 12:57 PM, Bill Kendrick <nbs@sonic.net> wrote:
On Wed, Nov 05, 2008 at 12:42:56AM -0800, Bill Kendrick wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 03, 2008 at 01:04:43PM -0800, Bill Kendrick wrote:
> > We're going to receive some give-away books (and possibly other swag) from
> > O'Reilly, and might receive some swag from Google (if we haven't already...
>
> Google'll be sending us some notebooks to raffle off.

And we've got 7 books and a number of shirts from O'Reilly.
Mike Simons agreed to donate his collection of Linux Journals if he can
find them.  (This was done once before by Steve Wormley a few years ago).
It'll be cool from an historical perspective, I think. :)