2008 Nov 06 12:59

Re: [vox] LUGOD 10 year anniversary plans

On Wed, Nov 05, 2008 at 12:42:56AM -0800, Bill Kendrick wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 03, 2008 at 01:04:43PM -0800, Bill Kendrick wrote:
> > We're going to receive some give-away books (and possibly other swag) from
> > O'Reilly, and might receive some swag from Google (if we haven't already...
>
> Google'll be sending us some notebooks to raffle off.

And we've got 7 books and a number of shirts from O'Reilly.
Mike Simons agreed to donate his collection of Linux Journals if he can
find them.  (This was done once before by Steve Wormley a few years ago).
It'll be cool from an historical perspective, I think. :)