2008 Nov 05 17:05

Re: [vox] Linux Users' Group of Davis,Nov. 17th meeting: "Open Source Business Model"

On Wed, Nov 05, 2008 at 12:01:19AM -0800, nbs wrote:

> The Linux Users' Group of Davis (LUGOD) will be holding its next meeting on:
<snip>

And speaking of Open Source and business, there's an ACM meeting at
Sac State this Friday entitled "Understanding the business of Open Source
and how to integrate Open Source into your business."

  http://www.ecs.csus.edu/acm/acmnews.php?id=12

And speaking of Installfests, that event will be followed by a "Linux Night"
(discussion and installfest).

Enjoy!