2008 Nov 21 15:58

[vox] Reminder: Social gathering tonight (Nov. 4th)

[vox] Reminder: Social gathering tonight (Nov. 4th)

LUGOD members will be meeting tonight (and no doubt watching the
results of today's election on a laptop or two!) at Crepeville
restaurant in downtown Davis:

Tue Nov 4th @ 7pm
Crepeville Restaurant
330 3rd Street (corner of 3rd and C) in Davis

Map/directions:  http://www.lugod.org/meeting/crepeville/

New folks,

This is a social gathering, so there is no structured meeting or
guest presentation.  (Those are our third-Monday-of-the-month events,
usually at the Davis Public Library.)

While LUGOD members do their best to make themselves obvious, if
you don't see us right away, feel free to ask the wait staff if a
group has arrived.  Or just ask around.

Regulars,

We've had trouble with first-time attendees arriving at Crepeville,
not finding us right away, and giving up and leaving.  So let's do all we
can to avoid that!  Whoever arrives first, please make yourself
obvious, assemble a few tables together, and let the waitstaff know
you're part of a group.  If you see anyone looking around a lot, flag them
down and ask if they're looking for LUGOD (we caught one new member that
way last month).

Thanks and enjoy,

-bill!
root@lugod.org