2008 Oct 27 20:43

[vox] [fwd] Codeweaver Giveaway

Seen on NBLUG:

----- Forwarded message from Scott Doty -----

Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 09:54:16 -0700
From: Scott Doty
Subject: [NBLUG/talk] Codeweaver Giveaway

http://www.codeweavers.com/about/general/press/20081027/

_ _ _ _ _ _ _
SAINT PAUL, Minn. (October 27, 2008) ? The catastrophic cratering of the
global economy, falling gas prices and President George W. Bush's recent
executive activities have indirectly prompted Saint Paul gadfly software
developers CodeWeavers, Inc., to provide free software for every
American on Oct. 28, company officials reluctantly announced today.

Even if you don't want Crossover Mac, Crossover Games, or Crossover
Linux ... the press release is still worth reading, if only for the soup
reference...

-Scott

----- End forwarded message -----