2008 Oct 15 22:00

Re: [vox] Advertising LUGOD on Unitrans?

On Wed, Oct 15, 2008 at 11:20:10AM -0700, Bill Kendrick wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 15, 2008 at 11:12:38AM -0700, Bill Kendrick wrote:
> > In the meantime, I'll contact the Unitrans ad people to find out when we'd
> > need to get ad content to them, in what size/format), and how much it will
> > cost these days.
>
> I also asked them whether the ad rate included creation of the actual
> signs, and whether they offer reduced rates for 501 non-profits like ourselves.

Here's the response I got back:

  I am sorry, but all the ad spaces are occupied for the year. If you send me
  your contact info, I will put your company on the waitlist for next year.
  However there are a number of other companies on it already, and
  availability will depend on those who decide not to renew their existing
  contract with us. I have attached a file with all the info you have
  requested. The purchaser of the ad space designs and produces their own
  signs. Unfortunately, Unitrans does not offer different pricing for
  non-profit organizations.

I'll get us on the waitlist, and check out the specs doc he sent.