2008 Oct 15 09:18

[vox] John Marcotte & Scott Miller on News10 tonight (Oct 14)

[vox] John Marcotte & Scott Miller on News10 tonight (Oct 14)

I believe LUGOD folks John Marcotte and Scott Miller will appear on
News10 tonight at 6pm, talking about netbooks (Scott demoing his ASUS EeePC).

A story is online here:

http://www.news10.net/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=49125&catid=2

(John &/or Scott, if you're out there, please correct me if I've got any
details wrong...  I'm in my chiropractor's waiting room right now; don't
have lots of time to double-check my facts :) )