January 6: Social gathering
2008 Oct 09 11:26

[vox] BerkeleyTIP video was- Re: Linux Users' Group of Davis,Oct. 20th meeting: "code_swarm"

[vox] BerkeleyTIP video was- Re: Linux Users' Group of Davis,Oct. 20th meeting: "code_swarm"

Bill - You all could do the total community some good by video recording
this & making it available on the net.  Sounds like an excellent talk to
include in the monthly BerkeleyTIP-Global meetings.  If you do record it
- be sure to get a good mic so the audio comes out clear & crisp - don't
use the camera built in mic, unless yo position the camera less than
about 6 feet from the speaker.  Be sure to test out the audio recording
system in advance, to ensure it records clear sound.

If you record it, or any other videos ever, be sure to send an email to
the BerkeleyTIP-Global list so I'll  be aware it's available.  I'm gonna
also try to include a NYLUG video they just recorded, for November -
this will be the first month where LUGs will have videos that
BerkeleyTIP-Global viewers around the world might watch.

http://groups.google.com/group/BerkTIPGlobal

What do you think the probability is that you all will get a recording
made?