2008 Oct 07 00:43

[vox] DavisWiki Map Interface Sprint

LUGODers,

I'm organizing a code sprint to overhaul the code behind the map
features of all wikispot wikis, including the daviswiki. We're going to
upgrade it to use free data sources by default with the option to load
additional layers per wiki.

It's going to be
Oct 17-19 in Davis

Right now we're still looking for a good place to host the sprint and
for more coders to volunteer their skills (mostly python & javascript).
Other donations of time, food etc are welcome too.

Keep up on the details at http://www.projectsycamore.org/Mapping

And contact me with and ideas, questions and offers.

Thanks,
Alex