2008 Sep 15 22:52

[vox] linux on the eee pc [fwd from Adam Costanzo]

----- Forwarded message from Adam Costanzo <adam_costanzo@yahoo.com> -----

Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 17:12:01 -0700 (PDT)
From: Adam Costanzo <adam_costanzo@yahoo.com>
Subject: linux on the eee pc
To: demo@lugod.org

Hi there,

I hope all is well with you today.

I'm thinking of picking up an eee pc (don't worry I won't install XP). However, I'd like to see it in action before I buy. I was wondering if you could put me in touch with any LUGOD members who have them that might be willing to give a brief demo. I figure that LUGOD would be a good place to find someone who has one.

Thanks very much,

Adam C.

Adam Costanzo
adam@costanzo.com