2008 Sep 15 16:21

Re: [vox] Reply-to yada yada yada (Was re: [FS] Post-move purging)

On Mon, Sep 15, 2008 at 02:43:03PM -0700, Brian Lavender wrote:
> On Sat, Sep 13, 2008 at 06:07:36PM -0700, Bill Kendrick wrote:
> >   :0
> >   * ^TO_(.*\<)?lug-nuts@saclug.org
> >   in-lugs
>
> How do you get a recipie that leaves a copy in the /var/spool/mail/brian
> if the mail is also directly sent to me?

I think it's something like:

   :0
   * ^TO_(.*\<)?lug-nuts@saclug.org
   {
   	:0 c
   	in-lugs
   }

... where ":0 c" forks off a copy of the email and runs the rules that
follows in a separate child thread and the parent skips over a single
block/line that follows.

Please test before implementing.  I'm not responsible for lost emails...
=)

-Mark