January 6: Social gathering
2008 Sep 12 11:41

Re: [vox] [FS] Post-move purging

MC> Sorry everyone... Gmail's "Reply" and "Reply to all" do the same
MC> thing :-( .

It's not gmail.  The vox list sets the reply-to header to the list
itself, which basically makes it impossible for compliant email readers
to respond to only the person who sent the note you're replying to.  IE,
no matter what button you push you send it to everyone.

I'll stick by my stance that reply-to headers are evil (because of
issues like this when they catch unsuspecting people).