2008 Aug 21 13:33

[vox] September Installfest Date?

Hey Alex I can help, if the date is Sept 27.

I could talk about cd ripping and audio options in Linux like Amarok, perhaps?

Scott

Message: 6
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 22:59:09 -0700
From: Alex Mandel <tech_dev@wildintellect.com>
Subject: [vox] September Installfest Date?
To: vox@lists.lugod.org

I'm looking for some feedback about when people want to do the next
installfest. Right now I see Sept. 6 and Sept. 27 as candidates. Please
provide some feedback and opinion on the subject.
I've had several requests recently inquiring about the next IF, but
haven't been sure when to hold it.

We're also looking for someone to volunteer to lead a workshop during
the IF on any number of topics as being discussed on the email list in
another thread.

Last, if anyone is interested in helping to maintain the flyers/flyering
for each event it would be an easy way to help out. We have Inkscape
templates ready made.

Thanks,
Alex