2008 Aug 21 13:33

[vox] September Installfest Date?

I'm looking for some feedback about when people want to do the next
installfest. Right now I see Sept. 6 and Sept. 27 as candidates. Please
provide some feedback and opinion on the subject.
I've had several requests recently inquiring about the next IF, but
haven't been sure when to hold it.

We're also looking for someone to volunteer to lead a workshop during
the IF on any number of topics as being discussed on the email list in
another thread.

Last, if anyone is interested in helping to maintain the flyers/flyering
for each event it would be an easy way to help out. We have Inkscape
templates ready made.

Thanks,
Alex