2008 Aug 18 22:48

Re: [vox] [Lug-nuts] Reminder: Siafoo presentation at LUGOD onMonday (Aug. 18th)

Re: [vox] [Lug-nuts] Reminder: Siafoo presentation at LUGOD onMonday (Aug. 18th)

Can someone who attends ask what SiafOO stands for? The OO part seems like Object Oriented, or binoculars--maybe it's made up and doesn't mean anything?