2008 Aug 08 12:37

[vox] [fwd] reminder: Linux Picnic this Saturday - please RSVP[Sunnyvale]

----- Forwarded message from Ian Kluft -----

Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2008 09:14:20 -0700
From: Ian Kluft
Subject: [Picnic Announce] reminder: Linux Picnic this Saturday - please RSVP

Reminder - the Linux Picnic is this Saturday, August 9.

If you haven't already RSVP'ed for the Linux Picnic and are planning
to be there, please RSVP so we know how much food to bring.
   http://www.linuxpicnic.org/guests/rsvp.pl

Most guests should plan to arrive between 11AM and noon.  Cooking of
food will probably be going on as late as 3PM - so late arrivals should
plan to be there by then.

Volunteers... if you're going to help with setup, please come between
8AM and 9AM.  Tear-down and cleanup will be whenever things appear to be
winding down, or between 4PM and 5PM, whichever comes first.

At the Linux Picnic booth at LinuxWorld Expo, I've heard from some people
who can only volunteer for setup or cleanup but not both.  They were for
some reason apologetic about not being there for both.  Don't worry - it's
a volunteer event so we thank you for the help you are able to offer.  If
you can help with either (or both) it really will make a difference and
will be greatly appreciated!

See you Saturday at the picnic!

----- End forwarded message -----