2008 Jul 31 12:58

[vox] Carpool for Linuxworld on Thurs. 8/7

[vox] Carpool for Linuxworld on Thurs. 8/7

Hello:

	I just sign up for the Ubucon at Linuxworld on Thurs 8/7.
	I live in Fairfield and was wondering if others would like
	to carpool.

	My thoughts are, we carpool from here to the Concord Bart
	station and take Bart in. So if you can get to
	Fairfield/Suisun either by car or train we could carpool
	to Bart.

	Depending on how late we stay in the SF area we could always
	hit the toy story (Fry's in Concord) afterwards.

	If you would like to carpool let me know.

							Tony