2008 Jul 30 05:58

[vox] [fwd] SF LUG on Linux.com

Seen on SF-LUG :)

----- Forwarded message from Andrew Fife -----

Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 23:02:52 -0700 (PDT)
From: Andrew Fife
Subject: [sf-lug] SF LUG on Linux.com

SF LUG got a mention and a link in a Linux.com article on the
upcomming installfest for schools.  The article is currently the top
story on Linux.com.

http://www.linux.com/feature/142780

"The Installfest is the second of what organizers hope will be an
ongoing activity by the Linux community. The idea for it grew from the
San Francisco Linux Users' Group meeting last October."

Not strictly true, the idea came from a BALUG meeting in November, but
close enough.

----- End forwarded message -----