2008 Jul 28 17:57

Re: [vox] Flyers for Oct (code_swarm) and Nov (zaReason) meetings

Re: [vox] Flyers for Oct (code_swarm) and Nov (zaReason) meetings

On Mon, Jul 28, 2008 at 3:12 PM, Bill Kendrick <nbs@sonic.net> wrote:

We've booked Michael Ogawa from the Visualization & Interface Design
Innovation (VIDI) group at UC Davis for our October 20th meeting,

Wow, a speaker even interesting enough for me to haul up to.

ja

--
Joseph Arruda
http://www.zeruch.net