January 6: Social gathering
2008 Jul 29 12:18

[vox] Let's plan a huge bash for January!

[vox] Let's plan a huge bash for January!

January 2009 marks LUGOD's 10th anniversary.  (That's approximately
1/3rd of _my_ lifespan, for those counting!)

I've already begun discussions with Leslie Hawthorne at Google about
whether they can send someone out to speak, but I am, of course, open to
other suggestions and leads.

I'd like to make this our biggest and best anniversary meeting ever, and
get the word out early, and widespread.

(Yes, I realize it's not for another ~6 months.  Time flies!)