2008 Jul 24 13:13

[vox] Volunteer opportunities: LinuxWorld Expo, Picn*x,Software Freedom Day

[vox] Volunteer opportunities: LinuxWorld Expo, Picn*x,Software Freedom Day

Opportunities are available for LUGOD members to volunteer for some upcoming
Linux User Group events:

  * a LUG booth at LinuxWorld Expo in San Francisco (August 4-7)

  * Picn*x, the annual Linux anniversary picnic & BBQ in Sunnyvale (August 9)

  * a LUGOD booth, probably at the Davis Farmer's Market, as part
    of Software Freedom Day (September 20)

For full details and discussion, see this thread on LUGOD's 'vox-outreach'
mailing list:

(To learn how to subscribe to 'vox-outreach', see:

Thanks and enjoy,

-bill!
root@lugod.org
http://www.lugod.org/