January 6: Social gathering
2008 Jul 17 07:12

[vox] [fwd] UG News--Going to OSCON? [Portland, OR; July 21-25]

[vox] [fwd] UG News--Going to OSCON? [Portland, OR; July 21-25]

----- Forwarded message from Marsee Henon -----

Are you attending OSCON in Portland this year? Let me know. I'll be
hanging around the sessions and our expo hall booth.

Got any old O'Reilly shirts at home? If so, bring them to OSCON! Be one
of the first 50 people to come by the O'Reilly booth (#313) wearing one of
our t-shirts to win cool prizes and be included in our t-shirt photo
collage. The grand prize goes to the person who has more O'Reilly shirts
than everyone else, so bring 'em all!

Follow the O'Reilly booth on Twitter during the conference:
http://twitter.com/oreillyatoscon for your chance to win prizes during
the show.

You can also follow http://twitter.com/oscon for ongoing conference
updates throughout the show.