January 6: Social gathering
2008 Jul 07 20:12

Re: [vox] Help with Wireless for laptop

Hi Rusty,

FYI, thanks to people on this list, last November I successfully compiled the RT61 kernel module following the instructions on the Ubuntu RaLink RT61 help page.

You can find the discussion here: http://www.leibmanland.com/pipermail/lug-nuts/2007-November/000411.html

lspci -v reported (in my case):

00:11.0 Network controller: RaLink RT2561/RT61 rev B 802.11g
        Subsystem: Unknown device 1948:3c83
        Flags: bus master, slow devsel, latency 32, IRQ 10
        Memory at df000000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=32K]

What does the command return for you?