2008 Jun 28 14:03

[vox] Sacramento PHP Group

I just noticed this over on the PHP.net website:

  Sacramento PHP Group (Every Fourth Saturday of the month)
  http://www.php.net/cal.php?id=2629&cm=06&cy=2008

  Email me to RSVP, dates and times can be changed to fit your
  schedules. I'm just getting this group started, so I will designate
  the meeting place as the Starbucks near my house. That's the Starbucks
  at:

    Jefferson & Lake Washington 2155 Town Center Plaza
    West Sacramento, CA 95691

  It's about 5 minutes from downtown Sacramento. I will be available
  more than just one day per week, but apparently I can only input one
  day. Please email me to get the time and other useful information.

  I am an intermediate to advanced PHP coder interested in finding other
  local people to discuss techniques, collaborate on paid projects, or
  work together on independent projects. If you are new to PHP and want
  to learn more, you are welcome as well.