2008 Jun 21 18:04

[vox] Mapping party today (Sat. June 21st)

[vox] Mapping party today (Sat. June 21st)

Steve Coast from OpenStreetMap is in town today, with a set of GPS receivers.
Meet up with him between 10am and 12pm at Delta of Venus in downtown Davis
if you'd like to grab a GPS and help map our city!

Delta of Venus is at 122 B Street (between 1st and 2nd).
http://deltaofvenus.org/

This page explains how Mapping Parties ("Mapping Weekends") work:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Mapping_Weekend_Howto

And here's the Wiki Page at OpenStreetMap for Davis, which includes
information on today's Mapping Party:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Davis

For more on OpenStreetMap, see:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Main_Page