2008 Jun 10 18:41

Re: [vox] June meeting - topic and venue needed

On Mon, Jun 09, 2008 at 11:24:16PM -0700, Alex Mandel wrote:
> We can use 2120J Wickson, unless someone comes up with a better room. I
> think that week most of campus is a free for all if you're willing to
> squat or know a club who wants to reserve a room.(CS Club?)

I'm guessing noone else will speak up, so let's go with this.
I'll announce it within the next day, unless you tell me not to!

> No projector in this room so remember to bring the LUGOD one.

We always do, it fits in the box-o-stuff. :)

> Map
> http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF&msa=0&msid=100074636993855183144.00044c757d5f172d5e80a
>
> Parking
> If you park at central park or on A street next to city hall it's free
> but a short walk.
> The structure on Howard way has 2 hour meters which should be enough if
> you come at 7 and leave by 9 ($2 at 15min/$.25)

I'll add a page for this venue.

bill@newbreedsoftware.com
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/