2008 May 27 17:31

[vox] Laptop recommendation

My current job spoiled me by providing a laptop.
I'll soon be starting a new job, and decided a laptop would be nice to have.
I'll be doing web application development, so horsepower and graphics
capabilities are less important than ease-of-installation and -maintenance
with Linux (I favor Kubuntu flavor of Ubuntu, these days).

Where to start? :)  One issue w/ my last laptop was wireless support. :^P

Thx,

bill@newbreedsoftware.com
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/