2008 May 10 13:49

[vox] LUGOD booth at WEF "is on!"

I just got a txt msg from Chris McKenzie, who I guess has spoken with
Nick Schmalenberger (and perhaps also Alex Mandel?) and says that "WEF is on".

So!  If you can help volunteer for this, please speak up ASAP!
I'm leaving this to Chris to organize. :)

Thx all!

bill@newbreedsoftware.com
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/