2008 May 08 12:34

Re: [vox] people at crepeville tonight

I may have seen you then, I came in around 7 sharp. (Orange pants, Tan shirt, old blue sony laptop)If you remember seeing me.
-Jacob

On Tue, May 6, 2008 at 8:49 PM, Nick Schmalenberger <nick@schmalenberger.us> wrote:
On Tue, May 06, 2008 at 07:17:19PM -0700, Jacob Taylor wrote:
> Is there a corner of Crepeville that people tend to conglomerate in? As of
> now, I see noone that is obviously in the lug, just wondering for those of
> us who haven't been there before and don't know who to look for.
> -Jacob

I was there about 6:50 and didn't see anybody I recognized, so I left. I
was mostly expecting to see Henry there. Maybe I should have just ate
there anyway and somebody might recognize me. Oh well.
Nick

Godspeed Anon. Tacgnol be with you.
United as one. Divided by zero.
http://explodie.org/