2008 May 06 17:24

Re: [vox] Fwd: LUGOD WEF 2008 booth _confirmed!_

On Tue, May 06, 2008 at 04:12:13PM -0700, Andrew Fife wrote:
>    Bill wrote:
>
>    > So it looks like we have a booth for WEF after all.
>
>    Hey Bill, sorry to be so dense, but what is WEF?

Ah, sorry.  It's the Whole Earth Festival, a yearly event at UC Davis.
Our page about it, including links to info & photo from past LUGOD booths
at WEF:
  http://www.lugod.org/projects/wef/

And the official WEF page:
  http://wef.ucdavis.edu/

And, of course, DavisWiki has an article about it:
  http://daviswiki.org/Whole_Earth_Festival

bill@newbreedsoftware.com
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/