2008 Apr 25 16:23

[vox] Fwd: Replay Solutions networking event at JavaOne in May (LUGmembers invited)

Daniel Parrillo, recruiter at Replay Solutions, asked if I'd forward
along the following invitation to LUGOD members.  If you're going to
JavaOne in SF in early May, here's a networking event you can attend:

-bill!

----- Forwarded message from Daniel Parrillo -----

Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 17:10:57 -0700
From: "Daniel Parrillo"

Evite: http://www.evite.com/app/publicUrl/IFECVGHDDRCJZQSYZAUE/javaone

Replay Solutions at JavaOne - Jillian's @ Metreon
Hello, Replay Solutions, Inc. is hosting a Networking Event during JavaOne
We hope will entertain attending!

Host:  Replay Solutions, Inc.
Location:   Jillian's @ Metreon
101 4th Street, Suite # 1070, San Francisco, CA 94103 US

When:  Wednesday, May 7, 6:00PM
Phone:  650-472-2208

Meet the Replay Solutions team at JavaOne!