2008 Apr 22 15:15

[vox] Coverity Scan tool for secure software dev

[vox] Coverity Scan tool for secure software dev

Anyone have any experience with Scan from Coverity?
Basic idea as I read it, scan your source code for known common
programming errors that lead to security issues. They offer up results
for FOSS projects for free.
http://scan.coverity.com/index.html

Looks like it would be an interesting talk, anyone have a contact on
this project since it's associated with Stanford?

Alex