2008 Apr 13 09:53

[vox] [fwd] OpenStreetMap Mapping Party next Saturday [SanFrancisco, 4/19]

Seen on SF-LUG's list.  I know there are some GPS junkies around here.

----- Forwarded message from SteveC -----

Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 11:01:02 -0700
From: SteveC
Subject: [sf-lug] OpenStreetMap Mapping Party next Saturday
To: sf-lug@linuxmafia.com

Hi all

OpenStreetMap is like wikipedia for maps. We're running a 'mapping
party' next Saturday in SF where we lend you a GPS and show you how to
go mapping and fix the map:

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/San_Francisco

Hope this is of interest to you guys. Personally I think we need open
data like maps as much as open source.

Best

Steve

----- End forwarded message -----