2008 Apr 04 10:58

[vox] Fwd: GP2X handheld game system talk at April 10th SacLUG

[vox] Fwd: GP2X handheld game system talk at April 10th SacLUG

----- Forwarded message from linus@fullsack.com -----

One week from tonight April 10th Saclug @ Exit Certified I'll be
dissecting the design and rapid development of 2D games for the gp2x
handheld embedded linux using just linux, make, gcc, sdl, gimp and vi
the ancient way. Going to be a rare one.
http://saclug.org for details.

----- End forwarded message -----

The GP2X is a pretty cool device (*covet!*).  Wikipedia has info here:
  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GP2X

bill@newbreedsoftware.com
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/