2008 Mar 21 20:18

Re: [vox] Fwd: Internet Services In Davis

Re: [vox] Fwd: Internet Services In Davis

  If you don't particularly need a land line phone and only want a
line for DSL, AT&T does have a ~$5.60/month land line phone plan in
some areas. It allow 60 local calls per month, and bills by the minute
after that.

So you can get a cheap $6 land line phone with AT&T, then get cheap DSL.

Scott

PS: One plug: I work for the small ISP called Interactive Systems in
Fairfield. We have DSL service for any AT&T phone customers in most of
the Davis through Vallejo areas, but no Linux shell (sorry).
www.jcis.net is the website though it is in need of much updating.

Re: Fwd: Internet Services In Davis

Message: 2