2008 Mar 20 19:18

Re: [vox] [LUGOD] Library

I'm not sure if it would be worth the time to wrap and
mail the books, but I've sold several of my excess
books on Amazon.com.  Also picked up some excellent
deals on used books that are like new.

Not knowing the age of the books involved, you may not
get enough money to make it worth the hassle.

I have five boxes of books in my office that are going
to the library at the local community college for that
reason.

Jim