2008 Mar 19 18:05

Re: [vox] Fwd: Internet Services In Davis

On Wed, Mar 19, 2008 at 09:53:49AM -0700, Gandalf Parker wrote:
> I am also amazed at their MOTD. One, that they actually have one. Two,
> that they have it available in so many different ways. And Three, that
> they put so much information there. Most ISPs wont tell you things that
> went wrong if they think you wouldnt be able to tell it went wrong.
> Incredibly open and honest for an ISP.

Agreed.  After dealing with them via a friend who had a site hosted
(and used their modem dialup), I decided they were the best.  So when I
moved to Davis and needed my own shell/web/email, I signed up for them,
even though they didn't, at the time, have dialup or DSL (wait, did that
exist then?) access anywhere NEAR Davis.

I used them for DSL when I was in Mtn View, and am using Henry's DSL here
at home. :)

bill@newbreedsoftware.com
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/