2008 Mar 20 11:04

[vox] Mark Shuttleworth @ BALUG (Tuesday, March 25th)

Howdy Folks:

Mark Shuttleworth, Ubuntu's founder, will be speaking at the Bay Area
Linux Users Group (BALUG) next Tuesday, March 25th.  If you'd like to
come, please RSVP:

  RSVP@balug.org

**Why RSVP??**

Its important that you RSVP for Mark Shuttleworth's talk because we are
going to have higher than normal attendance and we need to know how much
more food to ask the restaurant prepare.

Upcoming 2008 speakers include:

  March 25th (New Date) - Mark Shuttleworth (Ubuntu/Canonical)
  April 15th - Eric Allman (Sendmail)
  May 20th - Jeremy Allison (Samba)
  June 17th - Andrew Morton (Linux kernel)
  July 15th - Mike Linksvayer (Creative Commons)

So why not signup for BALUG's extremely low volume announce list:

Meeting Details...

  6:30pm
  March 25th, 2008

  Four Seas Restaurant
  731 Grant Ave.
  San Francisco, CA 94108
  Easy $5 PARKING:  http://www.portsmouthsquaregarage.com/

Cost:

  The meetings are always free, but dinner is $13

About BALUG:

  BALUG is lively gathering of Linux users & free software enthusiasts
that
  combines great food, community & intimate access to featured speakers.
  We meet in the bar of the Four Seas Restaurant from 6:30pm.  At 7pm, we
  share a family-style Chinese dinner, which is followed by our guest
  speaker.

BALUG Mailing list Policy:

  BALUG promises not to abuse other LUGs mailing lists.  Our current
policy
  is to make one monthly announcement on most Bay Area LUGs mailing lists.
  If you feel this is not appropriate for a particular list, please tell
us
  which list and what you feel would be a more appropriate policy for that
  list.  Please send feedback to publicity-feedback@balug.org.

Andrew Fife
Untangle - Open Source Security Gateway
download.untangle.com