2008 Mar 19 00:35

Re: [vox] [fwd] LUGRADIO LIVE at The Metreon April 12, 13

I may be attending, just for kicks.

The second someone starts singing "Join us now and free the software..." however, and I guarentee bodily harm to each and every one of you using a USB stick dipped in curare.

On Tue, Mar 18, 2008 at 7:40 PM, Bill Kendrick <nbs@sonic.net> wrote:

Seen on SF-LUG's list.  Anyone from Davis/Sac interested in going?
(Note that April 13th is also a LUGOD Installfest day)

----- Forwarded message from jim stockford <jim@well.com> -----

Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2008 08:05:59 -0700
From: jim stockford <jim@well.com>
Subject: [sf-lug] LUGRADIO LIVE at The Metreon April 12, 13
To: Linux userGroup <sf-lug@linuxmafia.com>

LUGRADIO LIVE (LRL) is an event at The Metreon on
101 4th Street at Mission in San Francisco on April 12
and 13. It'll feature lots of speakers and exhibitor booths.
SF-LUG will have an exhibitor booth along with lots of
other entities.

http://lugradio.org/live/USA2008/whatislrl

Please let me know if you can come and help out in the
booth. It should be fun.

Joseph Arruda
http://www.zeruch.net
http://zeruch.deviantart.com