2008 Mar 20 19:16

[vox] [fwd] LUGRADIO LIVE at The Metreon April 12, 13

Seen on SF-LUG's list.  Anyone from Davis/Sac interested in going?
(Note that April 13th is also a LUGOD Installfest day)

----- Forwarded message from jim stockford <jim@well.com> -----

Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2008 08:05:59 -0700
From: jim stockford <jim@well.com>
Subject: [sf-lug] LUGRADIO LIVE at The Metreon April 12, 13
To: Linux userGroup <sf-lug@linuxmafia.com>

LUGRADIO LIVE (LRL) is an event at The Metreon on
101 4th Street at Mission in San Francisco on April 12
and 13. It'll feature lots of speakers and exhibitor booths.
SF-LUG will have an exhibitor booth along with lots of
other entities.

http://lugradio.org/live/USA2008/whatislrl

Please let me know if you can come and help out in the
booth. It should be fun.

The LRL web site mentions that there'll be a lot of people,
so many that some may be turned away, but not if you
register: all who register are guaranteed admittance.

http://lugradio.org/live/USA2008/register

here's a link to their long and informative blog page :

http://www.lugradio.org/live/blog/

----- End forwarded message -----

bill@newbreedsoftware.com
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/