2008 Mar 20 17:37

Re: [vox] [Discuss] Meeting Format

On Fri, Feb 15, 2008 at 02:17:54PM -0800, Christopher James McKenzie wrote:
> The meetings start too early.  I'm rarely out of work before 7.

Based on the couple of comments on our 'vox' mailing list, and consensus
at last night's meeting, we'll be starting meetings at 7:00pm.

People may arrive at 6:30 if they'd like to help set up and/or socialize,
though there's no guarantee anyone will be there at 6:30pm on the dot.

I'll make a broader announcement about this later today, after updating
the website to reflect this change.