2008 Feb 25 14:48

[vox] [fwd] [Valleyoakcharter] Charter Actions Update

A note from the Valley Oak Charter School folks:

----- Forwarded message from Valley Oak Charter School -----

Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 10:33:13 -0800
From: Valley Oak Charter School
Subject: [Valleyoakcharter] Charter Actions Update

Dear friends of Valley Oak Charter School,

Here is an update of our most recent actions:

Valley Oak Charter School organizers have submitted all appropriate
documents to Yolo County Office of Education, specifically to
Superintendent Jorge Ayala and to the Yolo County Board of Education.

A special meeting of the Yolo County Board of Education will be held
soon. According to California Educational Code, the public hearing
must occur no later than March 9th, 2008.  The Board decision must be
made no later than April 4th, 2008.

For specific news of actions taken by Yolo County Office of Education,
please visit their website at this address:

http://www.ycoe.org/districts_schools/davis/valleyoak.html

Please Support Valley Oak Charter by sending an e-mail to:
vocscomments@ycoe.org

This is a special e-mail set up by the Yolo County Office of Education.

You may also leave a voice message, up to five minutes at: 530-668-3751

Thank you for your support!

----- End forwarded message -----

bill@newbreedsoftware.com
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/