January 6: Social gathering
2008 Feb 05 14:46

[vox] Plone Sprinters Invited to Lugod Social Tonight

[vox] Plone Sprinters Invited to Lugod Social Tonight

As a crossover between Lugod and Zugod(Plone) I'd like to invite any Plone and Lugod folks to co-mingle with hopefully a few of the Plone sprinters that might still be in town at the end of tomorrow.

For those who weren't aware there was a Plone code sprint in Davis this weekend, dubbed "Plone Science Sprint"
http://www.openplans.org/projects/zugod/project-home

Social Details:
Crepeville
330 3rd Street