2008 Jan 30 20:18

[vox] [fwd] Fwd: Deb Day at LinuxWorld 08

FYI (Seen on BAD list).

----- Forwarded message from Michael Paoli -----

Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 13:28:53 -0800
From: Michael Paoli
Subject: [bad] Fwd: Deb Day at LinuxWorld 08

FYI (hopefully some/many of us can assist with this):

----- Forwarded message from "Joshua D. Drake" -----
    Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 16:51:43 -0800
    From: "Joshua D. Drake"
 Subject: Deb Day at LinuxWorld 08

Hello,

I have arranged for some open source projects to have representation at
LinuxWorld. This is not just a booth which Debian would likely already
have. LinuxWorld/IDG has offered a 100+ person room for an entire day.

This will likely happen on August 6th 08. Is anyone in Deb camp
interested? PostgreSQL is taking the 5th.

Joshua D. Drake

----- End forwarded message -----

http://bad.debian.net/
http://www.linuxworldexpo.com/