2008 Jan 29 16:51

[vox] [fwd] Used Equipment Sale

Seen on SacLUG's list.  $85 for those small form-factor Dells is quite tempting. :)

-bill!

----- Forwarded message from Scott Tyson <scott@therubberroom.org> -----

Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 08:50:13 -0800
From: Scott Tyson <scott@therubberroom.org>
Subject: [Lug-nuts] Used Equipment Sale
To: General SacLUG discussion <lug-nuts@saclug.org>,
        NorCal_ArsUsers@yahoogroups.com

I have a client who is shutting down an office.  The following equipment is
for sale.  It is all used, working, and sold as is. Prices are listed or
OBO.  Items will be available for pickup after February 15.

? 1 Unicom 24 port 10-/100 rackmount switch ? $50.00
? 1 Netgear FVS328 Prosafe Firewall - $75.00
? 2 APC SmartUPS 1000 with monitoring cable
   o 1 with brand new batteries -  $75.00
   o 1 needs new batteries ? $35.00
? 1 Dell PowerEdge 2400  - $200.00
   o 1 PIII 1.4ghz processor (room for 2)
   o 2GB of RAM
   o 5 36gb 10K RPM SCSI Drives
   o RAID controller
   o 20/40GB DAT Tape Backup
   o SBS2003 + 15 user cals.
? 9 Dell GX240 computers (Small form factor)  $85.00 - $100.00 each
   o 1.5Ghz P4 processor
   o Windows 2000
   o 256-512MB or RAM
   o 40gb IDE drive