2008 Jan 25 15:03

Re: [vox] MP3 Player for Linux

Despite Apple's attempts to block access to the iPod's music database, iPods do work well with Amarok.

Chris Horsting wrote:
Hi Everyone,

I am considering replacing my current mp3 player. Currently, I have a
SanDisk Sansa c140 1G player. The menu is not display text, or
pictures.
To connect my mp3 player to my Ubuntu desktop, I have to using Amarok.
On my windows machine, I was able to drag and drop files to my mp3
player. So, is there mp3 player in the market that is made for Linux?

Thanks

Chris