2008 Jan 24 21:24

[vox] [Semi-OT] [fwd] Valley Oak Charter School needs your supporton Thursday

----- Forwarded message from Valley Oak Charter School -----

Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 20:14:39 -0800
From: Valley Oak Charter School
Subject: [Valleyoakcharter] VOCS needs your support on Thursday

Valley Oak Charter School needs your support on Thursday 1/24/2008.
The BOE will be voting on our petition. The Board agenda is posted here:

http://davis.csbaagendaonline.net/cgi-bin/WebObjects/davis-eAgenda.woa/wa/showMeeting

Please show your support for the Charter by coming to the meeting
Thursday night. We are on the calendar for 8:05 time certain.

For information about the charter, including a joint statement by
DJUSD and VOCS please see the Charter website: http://vocharter.org/

Thank you!

----- End forwarded message -----

bill@newbreedsoftware.com