2008 Jan 23 23:31

Re: [vox] E-waste recycling this Saturday

Re: [vox] E-waste recycling this Saturday

On Mon, 21 Jan 2008, Bill Kendrick wrote:

On Tue, Jan 15, 2008 at 08:14:09AM -0800, Nick Schmalenberger wrote:
So does this mean there should be another LUGOD swap meet? I wasn't
around for the first one...
The first one only went 'okay.'  Part of the reason was our venue was
Doug Barbieri's house, which is way out-of-the-way in a residential area.
(Great for livin'.  Terrible for getting noticed by passers-by.)
I picture a bunch of guys operating under the same guidelines as me. "Sure! Take all that crap in the garage. But DO NOT bring anything home!"
(so speaks She-who-must-be-obeyed)

Gandalf Parker